Thursday, April 28, 2016

Final Exam Planning Warm-Up

1. I'll be shooting this assignment next Saturday, May 7. 

2. I'll be shooting this assignment at my subject's house in her room where her makeup vanity is. 

3. My story that I'm documenting is my friend putting on her makeup from start to finish. I'm going to talk about how makeup makes women feel confident about themselves, and how makeup helps women feel comfortable in their own skin.

4. The only equipment I'll need is a DSLR camera in order to complete this assignment.

5. I want to start the iMovie with photos and b-roll of all of her makeup spread out on the vanity and also a photo of her clean face. From there I'll be documenting the steps of her makeup progress and b-roll of her hands and her applying the makeup. I'll be narrating over the photos and videos and I'll be talking about how makeup impacts a woman's confidence. I'll talk about the specific makeup item she's applying and how it makes her feel and how it affects the way she carries herself. 

No comments:

Post a Comment