Friday, May 6, 2016

Warm-Up

1. 

2. I was really surprised when I saw some of these photos and saw that they were taken with an iPhone. I've seen a lot of photos taken by a phone, but a lot of them are grainy and aren't as sharp as these ones are. These look like they were taken with a DSLR camera. I'm really impressed. 

3. I think the photographers could've used the editing apps to sharpen the image and enhance the colors as well. I feel like these photos couldn't have looked this good without editing first.

4. Two tips for shooting with your phone could be to make sure you're in a well lit environment so that it isn't as grainy. Also, make sure to not move your phone as soon as you take the photo, wait a little bit afterwards to ensure that there is no blur.


No comments:

Post a Comment