Friday, May 6, 2016

Merger Photo

1. Something that could create a problem in a merger photo is if there's wind and the background moves because of it, for example trees, flowers, etc. Another thing that could be problematic could be lighting issues like shadows, sunlight, etc.

2. On the Bowie campus, a good place to take these photos would be the hallway because there will be no wind. Another place could be in front of the kennel so that there's an interesting background for the photo. A good simple background could also be in front of the lockers in the L hall so it isn't distracting to the actual merger.

3. Something creative I could do in my photo is look like I'm pushing myself over into the next pose of mine. It'll have a lot of levels, and it would make the photo interesting.

4. I could wear something plain so that it doesn't distract from the photo. If I wore any prints or vibrant colors it might take away from the effect of the photo. 

No comments:

Post a Comment